Specialist Courses: EDLD 698 – Internship in Administration 1 EDLD 682 - Field Based Research EDLD 673 – Leadership of Special Programs EDLD 674 – Supervision and Administration
Masters Courses: EDLD 647 – Organization and Systems Change EDLD 646 – Leadership and Instruction for Race and Culture EDLD 641 - Critical Race Theory in Education
2. Provide an increased level of in-depth and personalized feedback and suggestions for student work.
3. Create content and co-facilitate the third cohort of the Institute for Courageous Teacher Leadership.
4. Coach participants in Cohort 10 and in the MNSU Field Educators cohort of the Institute for Courageous Principal Leadership.
Method of Assessment
1. Revised syllabi and course design based on mid-term and semester student evaluations.
2. Level of improved student work. I will include samples of student work as evidence of their learning.
3. Participant feedback and group engagement in addressing authentic classroom situations and application of best practices for racial equity.
4. Assess the level of relational trust established with principal coaching groups in terms of individual and group engagement in sharing leadership issues and solutions.
1. Analyze student feedback to adjust course syllabi, design, learning expectations, and texts.
2. Improved quality of student work in terms of depth of thinking, research, writing, and application.
3. Culturally responsive teaching and adult learning strategies used will promote teacher leadership that is better equipped to recognize and disrupt racially inequitable practices in their classrooms and replace them with practices that are equitable for all students. 4. Provide a safe and culturally responsive coaching experience for administrators and field educators who supervise student teaching to promote school leadership that is better equipped to address issues of racial equity in their buildings.