Criterion 1: Demonstrated ability to teach effectively and/or perform effectively in other current assignments
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES: 1. Continue to use student feedback and input to refine and implement course designs, syllabi, and experiences for the doctorate, specialist, and, master’s programs.
2. Provide an increased level of in-depth and personalized feedback and suggestions for student work.
3. Coach participants in the Institute for Courageous Principal Leadership.
4. Lead and facilitate of the Institute for Courageous Teacher Leadership.
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT: 1. Real-time student communication and feedback and mid-term and semester course evaluations.
2. Level of improved student work. I will include samples of student work as evidence of their learning.
3. Participant feedback and group engagement in addressing racially conscious leadership.
4. Participant feedback and group engagement in addressing racially conscious teaching and application of new knowledge.
EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENT: 1. Analyze student feedback to adjust course syllabi, design, learning expectations, and texts. In addition, incorporate new learning technologies to further engage students during in-person, distance learning, or whatever platform will be used in the future.
2. Improved quality of student work in terms of depth of thinking, research, writing, and application.
3. Culturally responsive teaching and adult learning strategies used will promote school leadership that is better equipped to address issues of racial equity in their buildings.
4. Culturally responsive teaching and adult learning strategies used will promote teacher leadership that is better equipped to recognize and disrupt racially inequitable practices in their classrooms and replace them with practices that are equitable for all students.