Criterion 3: Evidence of continuing preparation and study
1. Attend local, state, regional, or national conference related to educational leadership.
2. Continue to read books and articles about racial equity and best practices for teaching adult learners.
3. Attend Non-Tenured Faculty Meetings via telepresence.
Method of Assessment
1. Record of attendance and reflection.
2. Reflection and application of new knowledge.
3. Record of attendance and participation in meetings.
1. Incorporate knowledge and skills from the conference(s) into learning, leadership, research and teaching.
2. Expand knowledge and practice surrounding racial equity. Implement learning strategies that will promote active engagement and effect positive change toward attainment of student outcomes and competencies.
3. Build relationships with non-tenured faculty and Dean.