Criterion 3: Evidence of continuing preparation and study
1. Attend local, state, regional or national conferences related to educational leadership.
2. Continue to expand my knowledge by purposeful research and reading about racial equity in education and best practices for andragogy.
3. Attend non-tenured faculty meetings to strengthen my grasp of practices and protocol to prepare for the tenure process.
Method of Assessment
1. Record of attendance and reflection.
2. Reflection and application of new knowledge.
3. Record of attendance and participation in meetings.
1. Incorporate new knowledge and skills from the conference(s) into learning, leadership, research, and teaching.
2. Expand my knowledge and practice surrounding racial equity. Implement learning strategies that will promote active engagement and effect positive change toward attainment of student outcomes and comptencies.
3. Continue to build relationships and cultivate collegial partnerships with tenured and other non-tenured faculty and the Dean.